The information and services described herein are those of the sponsor of the “Eye on the Law” web page, Jim S. Adler & Associates. That law firm is solely responsible for all information provided and services performed. This is not an endorsement or evaluation of such information and services.
The Uninsured Motorist
- 2354No CommentsThe+Uninsured+Motorist2012-12-07+16%3A52%3A21tribjennyshrumhttp%3A%2F%2Fnightcaptv.com%2F%3Fp%3D2354
- American Airlines Fined for Misleading Copy December 12, 2013American Airlines has to pay $60,000 Wednesday, after it allegedly misled passengers about its fees. According to the Department of Transportation, the airline told passengers that some of their fees were imposed by the government — when they were not.… […]tribjennyshrum
- Obamacare Website Gets $47M Price Hike December 12, 2013The price to fix the healthcare.gov website has gone up — by $47 million. That’s in addition to the $319 million already spent. The agency helping to fix the site confirmed the hike, but didn’t say why it happened. They … […]tribjennyshrum
- TSA Security Fee May Double December 12, 2013It turns out, part of the budget deal reached Tuesday will mean higher costs for anyone who flies. If the deal is signed by the President, it will double the fee we pay for TSA security. What does that mean?… […]tribjennyshrum
- North Texas Travel Schedules Pick Back Up December 12, 2013Not only are schools and colleges trying to play catch up, but so is DFW International Airport. Wednesday was the first day back to a normal schedule, which equals about 750 departures.… […]tribjennyshrum
- UNT Students Petition for Finals Change December 12, 2013Not only were most K – 12 school districts closed due to the ice storms across Dallas Fort Worth, but colleges and universities were shut down as well; and because of that, many universities, like the University of North Texas, … […]tribjennyshrum