One out of two college graduates are likely to have a hard time finding a job after earning their degree. I take a look at where things are going wrong… starting with the classes being offered nowadays.
College Graduates: Why Can’t They Get Jobs?
by Chelsea Hood
- 39421 CommentCollege+Graduates%3A+Why+Can%27t+They+Get+Jobs%3F2013-01-08+03%3A45%3A43Chelsea+Hoodhttp%3A%2F%2Fnightcaptv.com%2F%3Fp%3D3942
You Might Also Like
The Boy Scouts life their ban on gay youth, but no movement on gay scout leadership. What's your opinion? http://t.co/L5d5tVxqU552 mins
- Swimming To Fight Cancer May 24, 2013As the American Cancer Society turns 100, two out of every three people diagnosed with cancer today survive the disease for at least five years. And while the ACS and researchers all over have made big strides, the Swim Across … […]tribforestlanglee
- Frenzy Attack on a London Street May 23, 2013A British soldier was killed by two men in a frenzied attack on a London street. Witnesses say the soldier was hit by a car and then hacked with cleavers. Video shows one of the suspects with bloody hands, holding … […]Thomas Fornof
- Sarah Jaffe, Singer-Songwriter from Texas May 23, 2013FREE MUSIC FESTIVAL Levitt Pavillion In Arlington, Texas is featuring various music acts this Memorial Weekend, in their free concert series. May 24 Sarah Jaffe, Delta Rae May 25 Jody Jones, Calhoun, The Polyphonic Spree May 26 Ryan Hamilton, … […]tribmachernandez
- IRS Pleads the Fifth May 23, 2013A top IRS official decided to plead the Fifth Amendment, which is her right against self-incrimination. Lois Lerner is at the center of the IRS tax scandal. She was called before congress today to testify but that didn’t quite happen. … […]Thomas Fornof
- DFW in Top 5 Strongest Economic Growth May 23, 2013The Texas economy continues to fair well. For the third straight month, Dallas/Fort Worth ranks one of the country’s top five economic growth markets. Dallas, again, was number three this month. Strong job growth, low unemployment, retail strength and stable … […]Thomas Fornof