Surprise, surprise! Pessimistic people may outlive their “glass-is-half-full” counterparts. Pessimism may encourage people to be more careful and take more health and safety precautions.
Pessimists Live Longer!
by Nightcap Web Desk
- 10899No CommentsPessimists+Live+Longer%212013-03-03+02%3A25%3A28tribforestlangleehttp%3A%2F%2Fnightcaptv.com%2F%3Fp%3D10899
You Might Also Like
- Westboro Church Blames Gay People For Tornadoes In Oklahoma May 23, 2013A prominent member of the Westboro Baptist Church is drawing a link between the Oklahoma tornado’s devastation and a local team’s support for openly gay NBA star Jason Collins. … […]Dewun Owusu
- Dallas On Unhealthy List May 23, 2013Nerdwallet claims that Dallas is the 4th least healthy are in the country. … […]tribforestlanglee
- Texas Bills That Didn’t Make It May 23, 2013Many bills that were proposed in the State Legislation are now dead. … […]tribforestlanglee
- Boy Scouts Voting On Gay Members May 23, 2013The Boy Scouts of America are scheduled to start voting on Gay members today. They will cast their final ballots tomorrow. … […]tribforestlanglee
- Midland Crash Report May 23, 2013The National Transportation Safety Board has released documents pertaining to last Novembers crash that left four veterans dead. … […]tribforestlanglee