A new study out of the UK says you should treat your brain like any other organ in the body. Just like you work-out to keep physically fit.. It’s also important to keep your brain fit. That’s because common mental health disorders like depression and anxiety are easily treated.. Especially if they’re detected early on. 26% of Aamericans suffer from some sort of mental illness each year.
Check Your Noggin!
by Nightcap Web Desk
- 12732No CommentsCheck+Your+Noggin%212013-03-15+20%3A49%3A06Thomas+Fornofhttp%3A%2F%2Fnightcaptv.com%2F%3Fp%3D12732
You Might Also Like
- Amanda Bynes Busted With Weed May 24, 2013Childstar Amanda Bynes was arrested for possession of marijuana after she threw weed bong out of her apartment. … […]Christian Collins
- Brad Pitt Can’t Recognize Faces? May 24, 2013Brad Pitt told esquire magazine he has trouble recognizing faces. The problem is so severe he says he may have prosopagnosia! … […]Thomas Fornof
- Jesse James Sliced Off His Pinky! Ouch! May 24, 2013Jesse James sliced off his pinky but even that didn’t seem to be too bad to him. He laughed it off and even Tweeted it for the world to see. Jesse was hand making a fender when his gloved hand … […]Thomas Fornof
- Passenger Bill of Rights for Cruise Lines May 24, 2013It looks like the passengers stuck at sea for days on board the Carnival Triumph didn’t suffer in vain. A cruise industry group just announced a Passenger Bill of Rights. It applies to all North American members of Cruise Lines … […]Thomas Fornof
- 2 Year Old Allergic to All Food? May 24, 2013Two year old Virginia boy, Zeq, suffers from a rare disease called Eosinophilic Esophagitis or EOE where he basically can’t eat. To get nutrition, Zeq has to wear a backpack with a feeding tube which costs $2,400 a month after … […]Thomas Fornof