Ever wonder who double dips more? Men or women? According to the people over at Tostitos, guys are the worst when it comes to going in for an extra scoop. Studies show that 46 percent of guys from 18 to 34 years old admit to sneaking a second dip at a party. That is compared to just 32 percent of women. But you better be careful who you’re doing it around – one in every four people said they would call somebody out if they catch them trying to double dip.
Dudes Double Dip?
by Nightcap Web Desk
- 14223No CommentsDudes+Double+Dip%3F+2013-03-26+00%3A23%3A02Lorenzohttp%3A%2F%2Fnightcaptv.com%2F%3Fp%3D14223
- Food Fight: Will Albertsons’ Tom Thumb Purchase Cost Grocery Shoppers? March 8, 2014Grocery shoppers in Dallas-Fort Worth need a program. So many choices. Kroger, Aldi, Wal-Mart just to name a few and then there’s Albertsons which this week bought Safeway and its Texas namesake Tom Thumb. Viola Butler isn’t buying into the … […]Barry Carpenter
- Albertson’s Closer to Buying Safeway March 7, 2014In an estimated $9 billion dollar deal, Albertson’s has gotten one step closer to acquiring Safeway, the parent company of grocer Tom Thumb. This has been rumored for awhile and would give the company the number one traditional grocery market … […]Jennifer Shrum
- Facebook Says No to Guns March 7, 2014Facebook is cracking down on guns; a new policy plans to block minors from seeing gun sale postings. The social media site will also pull posts of sales that don’t require a background check. Until now, Facebook only regulated the … […]Jennifer Shrum
- Texas Man to Stand Trial for Childhood Crime March 7, 2014In Conroe, Texas, just north of Houston, a judge ruled that a man can be tried for a murder he is accused of committing when the victim died, 13 years after the attack.Don Willburn Collins was 13 when he allegedly … […]Jennifer Shrum
- Average Tax Refund Is Over $3,000 March 7, 2014We’re just four weeks into the tax season and the IRS says more than 48 million refunds have been issued. The average amount of the refund is just over $3,000; they say that’s an increase of about 3% over last … […]Jennifer Shrum