Following this week’s bombing in Boston, the cast and crew of an upcoming Sandra Bullock comedy set in the city want to show their appreciation for local law enforcement with an advance screening of the film. Makers of “The Heat” say they got a lot of help from Boston police while filming the movie. Bullock plays an FBI agent who clashes with a Boston cop played by Melissa McCarthy. Director Paul Feig says the movie is “A love letter to Boston” The movie premiers to the public on June 26, but the early screening for Boston police and FBI agents has not been set yet!
“The Heat” Movie Shows Love For Boston Cops
by Nightcap Web Desk
Movies And TV
Between the CW’s new line up and the 2013 summer blockbusters, there are plenty of choices for your viewing pleasure. NighcapTV will cover some of those choices.
- Share Story
- North Texas Man on Missing Flight March 10, 2014You have probably heard the news about the Boeing 777 that disappeared this past weekend. Officials still haven’t found the missing plane and theories vary from terrorist to drug smugglers, but the reality is no one knows what has happened … […]tribbrettwheeler
- 25 Students Injured as Stage Collapses During High School Performance March 10, 2014A group of high school girls fell through a stage during a performance at Servite High School in Anaheim, CA. Police are still investigating the cause of the collapse.… […]Jennifer Shrum
- Wylie Teen Found Dead, 2 Teens Arrested March 10, 2014Two north Texas teens are accused of murder after Garland, Texas police spotted them running from a wooded area near Firewheel Mall. Officers found the body of 17-year-old Ivan Mejia at the location authorities believe the boy was killed in … […]Jennifer Shrum
- Police Investigating Suspicious Death at Texas A&M March 10, 2014Police on the Texas A&M University campus are investigating the death of a person believed to have fallen from a sixth floor balcony. The name of the deceased has not been released; an autopsy has been ordered to determine exact … […]Jennifer Shrum
- Heinz Ketchup Suing Irving Company Over Label March 10, 2014Ketchup company Heinz is suing the Irving-based Figueroa Brothers company over the bottle design of Melinda’s Spicy Ketchup. In the suit filed in federal court, Heinz claims they have tried to settle with Figueroa outside of court, but to no … […]Jennifer Shrum