If you’re in journalism school right now hoping to one day write for the New York Times, you may want to rethink that. Career Cast came out with their list of the worst jobs for 2013 and guess which was the only profession bad enough to edge out lumberjacks? That’s right! Newspaper reporters! Why is the newspaper business so bad? Well, aside from the pay and the stress, just ask yourself when was the last time you read a newspaper? Reporters also beat out actors, mail carriers, and meter readers.
Extra! Extra! Newspaper Reporter Voted Worst Job!
by Nightcap Web Desk
- 18936No CommentsExtra%21+Extra%21+Newspaper+Reporter+Voted+Worst+Job%21+2013-04-25+00%3A23%3A52Lorenzohttp%3A%2F%2Fnightcaptv.com%2F%3Fp%3D18936
- Food Fight: Will Albertsons’ Tom Thumb Purchase Cost Grocery Shoppers? March 8, 2014Grocery shoppers in Dallas-Fort Worth need a program. So many choices. Kroger, Aldi, Wal-Mart just to name a few and then there’s Albertsons which this week bought Safeway and its Texas namesake Tom Thumb. Viola Butler isn’t buying into the … […]Barry Carpenter
- Star Speaks Out Against Paparazzi Filming Children March 7, 2014While promoting her Veronica Mars Movie, Kristen Bell gave her passionate view against Paparazzi filming celebrity children.… […]tribmachernandez
- Albertson’s Closer to Buying Safeway March 7, 2014In an estimated $9 billion dollar deal, Albertson’s has gotten one step closer to acquiring Safeway, the parent company of grocer Tom Thumb. This has been rumored for awhile and would give the company the number one traditional grocery market … […]Jennifer Shrum
- Facebook Says No to Guns March 7, 2014Facebook is cracking down on guns; a new policy plans to block minors from seeing gun sale postings. The social media site will also pull posts of sales that don’t require a background check. Until now, Facebook only regulated the … […]Jennifer Shrum
- Texas Man to Stand Trial for Childhood Crime March 7, 2014In Conroe, Texas, just north of Houston, a judge ruled that a man can be tried for a murder he is accused of committing when the victim died, 13 years after the attack.Don Willburn Collins was 13 when he allegedly … […]Jennifer Shrum