A lot of fast food restaurants list calorie counts for their menu items but a new study suggests listing the amount of time it takes to burn off those calories is a better idea. Researchers found that if people were aware of the number of minutes they’d have to exercise to work off the calories they were eating, they were more likely to order lower-calorie options.
Would You Eat Less Calories If You Knew How Long You Had To Work Out To Work Them Off?
by Nightcap Web Desk
- 18873No CommentsWould+You+Eat+Less+Calories+If+You+Knew+How+Long+You+Had+To+Work+Out+To+Work+Them+Off%3F2013-04-24+16%3A03%3A57Blaire+Gibsonhttp%3A%2F%2Fnightcaptv.com%2F%3Fp%3D18873
- Police Warn Residents of Speed Trap March 11, 2014Keller Texas Police Department post on facebook where they will have traffic enforcement each day.… […]tribmachernandez
- A look at Bad Words and Veronica Mars March 11, 2014Jason Bateman has his directorial debut with Bad Words, and Kristen Bell revisits a fan favorite in Veronica Mars. Hear what they both have to say. Both movies are due out March 14.… […]tribmachernandez
- Do Sporting Events Have Long-Term Benefits? Maybe. March 11, 2014The NCAA Final Four at AT&T Stadium is less than a month away. We can expect 10,000s of out-of-towners… and millions in revenue. Still, do events like this benefit our area in the long-term? Monday, crews were out installing massive … […]Doug Magditch
- Racing to Court: Columbia Pictures Challenges Fort Worth “Ricky Bobby” Breastraunt March 11, 2014Feast your eyes on the Ricky Bobby Sports Saloon and Restaurant in Fort Worth. On the outside it greets customers with a Talladega Nights inspired stock car and on the inside the company’s website promises pretty girls with hot curves … […]Barry Carpenter
- North Texas Man on Missing Flight March 10, 2014You have probably heard the news about the Boeing 777 that disappeared this past weekend. Officials still haven’t found the missing plane and theories vary from terrorist to drug smugglers, but the reality is no one knows what has happened … […]tribbrettwheeler