New York’s Attorney General says the banks should probably expect a lawsuit within a matter of weeks. During a press conference, the AG alleged both BOA and Wells violated the terms of a 25 billion dollar pact involving 49 states and 5 of the biggest mortgage lenders. Basically, this pact was supposed to help struggling borrowers. The Attorney General’s office says they found more than 300 violations by Wells Fargo and Bank of America since October.
Bank Of America And Wells Fargo Fail!
by Nightcap Web Desk
- 20526No CommentsBank+Of+America+And+Wells+Fargo+Fail%212013-05-07+09%3A40%3A42Blaire+Gibsonhttp%3A%2F%2Fnightcaptv.com%2F%3Fp%3D20526
- Zoning Change allows Indoor Gun Range near a Fort Worth High School March 7, 2014Target practice is a popular hobby in Texas but some Fort Worth school board members wonder if one proposed just down the street from Metro Opportunity High School is too close for comfort. District spokesperson Clint Bond noticed a zoning … […]Barry Carpenter
- Prince Debuts New Song on Arsenio March 7, 2014It was a Prince-ly appearance as his purple highness took over The Arsenio Hall Show! Prince and the New Power Generation busted out a new song titled ‘FunkNRoll’ for Arsenio, along with a couple more tunes.… […]tribforestlanglee
- Bike Sharing Coming to Dallas March 7, 2014The City of Dallas and Fair Park have found a plan to bring more attractions to Fair Park. The city has decided to create its first bike share program to get visitors around the city in a cheap and easy … […]tribforestlanglee
- Alamo Anniversary: Ceremony Held for 178th Anniversary of Pre-Dawn Battle and Defeat March 7, 2014Today marks the 178th anniversary of a key date in the battle of the Alamo. March 6, 1836, is known as the day the Alamo fell. A ceremony was held at the site Thursday morning to mark the pre-dawn battle … […]tribforestlanglee
- Beef Prices At All-Time High March 7, 2014With the rollercoaster effect of prices in our nation, the last thing you’d expect to go up would be your hamburger patties, right? Unfortunately, you will be noticing a change in beef prices due to, you guessed it, a cattle … […]tribforestlanglee