A new study published in pediatrics says sucking your kid’s pacifier clean might help protect them from allergies — which is great because allergy sufferers have it bad here in DFW. The study compared pacifier-licking parents to those who boiled or sanitized their baby’s pacifier. Researchers believe hundreds of good types of bacteria that live in an adult’s mouth can be transferred to the baby. And those bacteria help ward off allergies.
Lick the Binky Clean?
by Nightcap Web Desk
- 20606No CommentsLick+the+Binky+Clean%3F2013-05-07+20%3A33%3A51Thomas+Fornofhttp%3A%2F%2Fnightcaptv.com%2F%3Fp%3D20606
- Pro Pot Billboard Drawing Attention April 16, 2014The Dallas Fort Worth Chapter of the National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws (DFW NORML) has unveiled a billboard promoting it’s 2014 Global Marijuana March. They are hoping their March in May will surpass the attendance … […]tribmachernandez
- Police Chase Leads to Deadly Hit and Run April 15, 2014Highland Park police officers were chasing after a suspected stolen vehicle through east Dallas neighborhoods but called off the pursuit when it was deemed too dangerous; however, the suspect ran a stop sign and hit a mini-van, inuring 40-year-old Sandy … […]Jennifer Shrum
- Boston Bombing Remembered April 15, 2014“I’m glad to have this tragedy behind us and the next marathon ahead of us.” Today was about remembrance and deep respect.… […]Jennifer Shrum
- Charges Announced Against Suspected Jewish Centers Shooter April 15, 2014Charges have been announced against Frazier Glenn Cross, the man suspected of the Sunday shooting and killing three people at two Jewish-affiliated facilities near Kansas City.… […]Jennifer Shrum
- Police Defend Use of Stun Gun to Break Up School Fight April 15, 2014‘The teachers and the school officials can’t control the kids. It becomes too dangerous to them and to the police.’ A police officer at a Texas high school used a stun gun to break up a fight.… […]Jennifer Shrum