European researchers say that soon they’ll be able to reverse grey hair for good without dyes. They say they can do it by using a topical, sunlight-activated treatment. They also say not only did it stop people from going gray, the same treatment worked for the skin condition vitiligo, which causes de-pigmentations of sections of skin. The researchers didn’t say when treatment would become available, but it’s definitely on the horizon.
No More Grey Hair? Soon!
by Nightcap Web Desk
- 20596No CommentsNo+More+Grey+Hair%3F+Soon%212013-05-07+20%3A30%3A22Thomas+Fornofhttp%3A%2F%2Fnightcaptv.com%2F%3Fp%3D20596
- Are The Republicans On Capitol Hill Racist? April 18, 2014Nancy Pelosi says some House Republicans haven’t moved forward with immigration reform, because of “racial” issues. Attorney General Eric Holder has suggested he’s been treated differently by Republican lawmakers because he’s black. Is there any truth to their claims? Are … […]Jennifer Shrum
- ESPN releases list of the top 25 highest paid athletes April 18, 2014ESPN releases list of the top 25 highest paid athletes… […]Jennifer Shrum
- Last Call: After 68 Years of Burgers and Beers Club Schmitz to Close Doors April 18, 2014Club Schmitz–seen here shortly after it opened in 1946. Fast-forward 68 years and little has changed–outside or inside. Co-owner Bob Schmitz has worked there for 38 years. His dad and his cousin owned it for 30 years before that. “It … […]Barry Carpenter
- Wife of man attacked by swan files lawsuit April 17, 2014DES PLAINES, Ill. — A wrongful death lawsuit was filed on behalf of a man who was attacked by a swan.Anthony Hensley was responsible for two swans at the bay colony drive condo complex near Des Plaines.They were … […]Jennifer Shrum
- Collin County Promises Pot Hole Repair on 75 April 17, 2014It’s been a bumpy road for commuters in McKinney, but Collin County has finally promised that the pot holes on 75 South would be fixed. But then…… […]Jennifer Shrum