European researchers say that soon they’ll be able to reverse grey hair for good without dyes. They say they can do it by using a topical, sunlight-activated treatment. They also say not only did it stop people from going gray, the same treatment worked for the skin condition vitiligo, which causes de-pigmentations of sections of skin. The researchers didn’t say when treatment would become available, but it’s definitely on the horizon.
No More Grey Hair? Soon!
by Nightcap Web Desk
- 20596No CommentsNo+More+Grey+Hair%3F+Soon%212013-05-07+20%3A30%3A22Thomas+Fornofhttp%3A%2F%2Fnightcaptv.com%2F%3Fp%3D20596
- Dallas Police ready for 125,000 people and potential severe weather at St. Patrick’s Day Parade March 15, 2014Greenville Avenue was quiet late Friday afternoon but wait until Saturday around 11:00 a.m. when the 35th Dallas St. Patrick’s Day Parade and Festival gets underway. An estimated 125,000 people will line Greenville Avenue and at about the same time … […]Barry Carpenter
- Ashley Judd: What’s the Best Mexican Food in Dallas? March 14, 2014She’s the attractive funny superstar that can be seen in such movies as Kiss the Girls, Double Jeopardy and soon can be seen in the upcoming blockbuster Divergent. I had a chance to talk with her. As soon as … […]tribmachernandez
- Florida student charged for poisoning teacher March 14, 2014Investigators say a 15-year-old student has been charged for pumping hand sanitizer into a teacher’s Diet Coke.… […]Jennifer Shrum
- East Harlem explosion investigation begins March 14, 2014As the search and rescue of residents inside the building wrap up, the NTSB, private companies, and the city of New York team together to find the root of the problem and to find survivors temporary housing.… […]Jennifer Shrum
- ‘SXSW Cares’ Fund: Donate to the Crash Victims March 14, 2014AUSTIN, Texas — Thursday morning, a drunk driver barreled through a barricade at SXSW, killing two people and injuring 23. Rashad Owens, 21, is in custody, charged with capital murder. SXSW has set up a fund, SXSW Cares, to … […]Doug Magditch