Apparently not everyone has a face on Facebook. A new analysis of its users has found that only 889 million of them are real. the other 100 million? Probably brands, pets, parodies, and kitchen appliances. Yet Facebook is still including those accounts in its active Monthly User figures. Facebook claimed recently that its active users had hit more than a billion. But the study says that that won’t happen with real, live human beings until some time next year.
How Many Actual Faces On Facebook?
by Nightcap Web Desk
- 22111No CommentsHow+Many+Actual+Faces+On+Facebook%3F2013-05-20+16%3A42%3A35Blaire+Gibsonhttp%3A%2F%2Fnightcaptv.com%2F%3Fp%3D22111
- Less Chance of IRS Audit, But Not Because We’re Getting Better at Filing April 15, 2014The chances of getting audited are lower than they’ve been in years, but it’s not because people are getting better at filing their taxes.… […]Jennifer Shrum
- Southwest Passengers Tries to Open Door During Flight April 15, 2014‘He was going to do bad things to the plane, so it was pretty scary.’ Big scare for passengers on a Southwest Airlines flight headed from Chicago to Sacramento — a passenger reportedly tried to open a plane door.… […]Jennifer Shrum
- The Damage You’re Doing To Your Feet By Wearing High Heels April 15, 2014Whoever said pain is beauty definitely wore a pair of high heels! The Wall Street Journal says women spent more than $38 billion on shoes in the U.S. in 2011, and more than half of those sales were for heels … […]Jennifer Shrum
- The Effects Of Global Warming Are Close To Being Irreversible April 15, 2014The White House just came out with a website that’s all about climate change and how it affects us. But while they’re doing everything they can to inform people about the problems created by global warming, some are saying it … […]Jennifer Shrum
- 62-year-old bully gets humiliated April 15, 2014There’s nothing fun about public humiliation. Just ask the man in Ohio who had to hold a sign at a busy intersection that says “I am a bully.”… […]Jennifer Shrum