Apparently not everyone has a face on Facebook. A new analysis of its users has found that only 889 million of them are real. the other 100 million? Probably brands, pets, parodies, and kitchen appliances. Yet Facebook is still including those accounts in its active Monthly User figures. Facebook claimed recently that its active users had hit more than a billion. But the study says that that won’t happen with real, live human beings until some time next year.
How Many Actual Faces On Facebook?
by Nightcap Web Desk
- 22111No CommentsHow+Many+Actual+Faces+On+Facebook%3F2013-05-20+16%3A42%3A35Blaire+Gibsonhttp%3A%2F%2Fnightcaptv.com%2F%3Fp%3D22111
- National Unplugged Day March 12, 2014Re-Boot, The Non Profit Organization behind the campaign urges you to disconnect from the digital world from Sundown to Sundown March 7th to 8th. The Digital Detox is meant to give people time away from the modern world… […]Dewun Owusu
- Bike Sharing: The Fair Park Solution March 12, 2014The City of Dallas has been looking to bring traffic to Fair Park year round; is bike sharing the solution?… […]Dewun Owusu
- South by SO WHAT Music Festival March 12, 2014While SXSW has been the center of attention for many springs, South By SO WHAT has been cooking up quality festivals for the past 7 years here in the metroplex, And has made quite a name for itself. March 14-16th, … […]Dewun Owusu
- Dallas Companies at SXSW March 12, 2014At South by Southwest Interactive, all the techie elite are screaming for attention. So, how do you make sure you’re not shouting in the wind? ‘We made sure that we had a lot of blinking lights, motors that were spinning,” … […]Doug Magditch
- Spring Break Crowds in DFW March 11, 2014If you’re not heading to the crowded beaches this spring break the good news is that some of the busiest freeways in Dallas are empty, well that is until you get near Six Flags or the Dallas Zoo. That’s where … […]tribbrettwheeler