A brother stabbed his other brother in the stomach over mac and cheese! Authorities say Randy Zipperer was looking for the missing mac and cheese and when it didn’t turn up, things got ugly. According to the Daytona Beach news-journal, Randy told deputies he didn’t mean to hurt his brother, adding he just “poked him a little with the knife.” His brother is now recovering from his stab wound while randy is in jail, facing aggravated battery.
Brother Stabs Brother Over Mac and Cheese!
by Nightcap Web Desk
- 25213No CommentsBrother+Stabs+Brother+Over+Mac+and+Cheese%212013-06-17+00%3A36%3A52Thomas+Fornofhttp%3A%2F%2Fnightcaptv.com%2F%3Fp%3D25213
- DART Rail Reopens; Spokesman Gives Low-Down on Shutdown December 11, 2013Full DART service resumed Tuesday evening and will operate a regular weekday schedule from here forward. With roads nearly impassable, and multiple vehicle accidents littering the roadways, many had hoped public transportation would be the answer. ‘Icemageddon’ brought traffic on … […]tribselenahernandez
- Website ‘Tricks’ Users Into Destroying Their XBOX One December 11, 20134Chan, a website that is INFAMOUS for Internet Trolls and Bullies, convinced several users to destroy their own Xbox One Console.… […]Dewun Owusu
- Gaining Weight? Maybe it isn’t Your Fault: Holiday Foods December 11, 2013Amanda Palmer is like millions of American’s who gain weight during the holidays–Halloween and Thanksgiving have already come and gone and Amanda figures she’s already gained about five pounds. Studies show that most American’s–on average–gain about a pound during the … […]Barry Carpenter
- Lululemon Yoga Pants Chair Steps Down December 11, 2013Just weeks after saying ‘Some women’s bodies don’t work for their clothing,’ the founder and chairman of Lululemon has announced he is stepping down. Chip Wilson made the comment about women’s bodies after complaints about the quality of some Lululemon … […]tribforestlanglee
- Earthquake Sensors to Be Deployed in North Texas December 11, 2013After dozens of earthquakes shook north Texas in the last six weeks, seismologists from Southern Methodist University have decided to uncover the problem. They plan on placing four digital monitors, 15 sensors, and other instruments to collect data on the … […]tribforestlanglee