It’s Harley-Mania at the Vatican. With Pope Francis blessing thousands of riders and their legendary bikes today. The leather-clad parade through St. Peter’s Square is part of the company’s 110th anniversary. It’s estimated half a million riders made the trip to Rome for the four-day festivities.
Pope Francis Blesses Harleys!
by Nightcap Web Desk
- 25219No CommentsPope+Francis+Blesses+Harleys%212013-06-17+00%3A43%3A05Thomas+Fornofhttp%3A%2F%2Fnightcaptv.com%2F%3Fp%3D25219
- There Is a 1 in 5 Chance That You’ll Be Rich December 10, 2013According to AP, It turns out 21% of working-age adults are rich for at least a year by the time they turn 60. Read The Full Article Here – http://www.newser.com/article/daaivmf01/more-socially-liberal-americas-new-rich-are-wielding-power-but-may-foil-income-equality.html… […]Dewun Owusu
- Five Things You Should Know About ‘Cobblestone Ice’ December 10, 2013‘Cobblestone ice’ – it`s a word that`s been circulated around North Texas lately. Yet, what exactly is it and what is it doing to our streets? Nightcap is counting down the five things you should know about this ice related … […]tribselenahernandez
- Former San Diego Mayor Sentenced December 10, 2013Former San Diego mayor Bob Filner was sentenced Monday. His sentence included 90 days to in-home confinement, three years probation, and a series of fines totaling around $1500. The 71-year-old pleaded guilty in October to kissing or grabbing three women … […]tribseanmiller
- Texas Law Protects ‘Merry Christmas’ in Schools December 10, 2013Anyone trying to dampen the holiday spirit this year should stay away from Texas! The state is making sure everyone remembers wishing someone a ‘Merry Christmas’ is now protected by law in public schools. After being approved by the state … […]tribseanmiller
- Thousands in North Texas Still Without Power December 10, 2013Thousands of north Texans are still without power, due to the icy weather. A spokeman for Oncor said earlier less than 6,000 customers in the metroplex were still without power related to the storm. The spokesman also said some customers … […]tribseanmiller