If you’re thinking about having Long John Silver’s for dinner tonight, you may want to think twice. Here’s why! The Center For Science In The Public Interest is giving the “Big Catch” the title of “Worst Meal In America.” They call it a heart attack on a hook because it has 2 weeks worth of trans-fat. That’s 16 times the recommended daily amount from the American Heart Association. And it is packed with 3700 milligrams of sodium. The “Big Catch” comes with deep fried fish, hush puppies, and onion rings.
The “Big Catch” A Big Mistake?
by Nightcap Web Desk
- 26950No CommentsThe+%22Big+Catch%22+A+Big+Mistake%3F+2013-07-04+01%3A10%3A04Lorenzohttp%3A%2F%2Fnightcaptv.com%2F%3Fp%3D26950
- Finland to release homo-erotic postage stamps April 18, 2014Unless you’re into muscularly endowed and lusty young men in various stages of dress and undress, you may not be familiar with his work.… […]Jennifer Shrum
- West, Texas Marks One Year Anniversary of Plant Explosion April 18, 2014A year that began with an explosion in the small Texas town of West marks the one year anniversary of the explosion that killed 15 people and injured dozens of others.… […]Jennifer Shrum
- Battle Continues Between Police and Mom Who Kept Dead Son on Ice April 18, 2014The battle continues between a Frisco, Texas family and the city’s police department continues; Pallavi Dhawan wrote a six-page affidavit detailing her son’s medical history and why she kept his body covered with bags of ice in a bathtub.… […]Jennifer Shrum
- Obama & Biden Announce $600 Million in Job Grants April 18, 2014President Obama is putting BIG money behind a new job training initiative, investing $600 million in a program that aims to prepare college students for the job market.… […]Jennifer Shrum
- GM Doesn’t Need ‘Park It’ Order April 18, 2014According to a federal judge in Corpus Christi, General Motors doesn’t need to issue a ‘park it’ order on the recalled cars.… […]Jennifer Shrum