If you’re thinking about having Long John Silver’s for dinner tonight, you may want to think twice. Here’s why! The Center For Science In The Public Interest is giving the “Big Catch” the title of “Worst Meal In America.” They call it a heart attack on a hook because it has 2 weeks worth of trans-fat. That’s 16 times the recommended daily amount from the American Heart Association. And it is packed with 3700 milligrams of sodium. The “Big Catch” comes with deep fried fish, hush puppies, and onion rings.
The “Big Catch” A Big Mistake?
by Nightcap Web Desk
- 26950No CommentsThe+%22Big+Catch%22+A+Big+Mistake%3F+2013-07-04+01%3A10%3A04Lorenzohttp%3A%2F%2Fnightcaptv.com%2F%3Fp%3D26950
- Police Warn Residents of Speed Trap March 11, 2014Keller Texas Police Department post on facebook where they will have traffic enforcement each day.… […]tribmachernandez
- A look at Bad Words and Veronica Mars March 11, 2014Jason Bateman has his directorial debut with Bad Words, and Kristen Bell revisits a fan favorite in Veronica Mars. Hear what they both have to say. Both movies are due out March 14.… […]tribmachernandez
- Do Sporting Events Have Long-Term Benefits? Maybe. March 11, 2014The NCAA Final Four at AT&T Stadium is less than a month away. We can expect 10,000s of out-of-towners… and millions in revenue. Still, do events like this benefit our area in the long-term? Monday, crews were out installing massive … […]Doug Magditch
- Racing to Court: Columbia Pictures Challenges Fort Worth “Ricky Bobby” Breastraunt March 11, 2014Feast your eyes on the Ricky Bobby Sports Saloon and Restaurant in Fort Worth. On the outside it greets customers with a Talladega Nights inspired stock car and on the inside the company’s website promises pretty girls with hot curves … […]Barry Carpenter
- North Texas Man on Missing Flight March 10, 2014You have probably heard the news about the Boeing 777 that disappeared this past weekend. Officials still haven’t found the missing plane and theories vary from terrorist to drug smugglers, but the reality is no one knows what has happened … […]tribbrettwheeler