Egypt is back under military rule, protesters have taken to the streets and democracy is hard to find. What happened?
Egypt Under Military Control: How’d we get back here?
by Charlie Berens
Story Teller & Host
- 27072No CommentsEgypt+Under+Military+Control%3A+How%27d+we+get+back+here%3F2013-07-06+17%3A46%3A44Charlie+Berenshttp%3A%2F%2Fnightcaptv.com%2F%3Fexternal_media%3Degypt-howd-we-get-here
- West, Texas Marks One Year Anniversary of Plant Explosion April 18, 2014A year that began with an explosion in the small Texas town of West marks the one year anniversary of the explosion that killed 15 people and injured dozens of others.… […]Jennifer Shrum
- Battle Continues Between Police and Mom Who Kept Dead Son on Ice April 18, 2014The battle continues between a Frisco, Texas family and the city’s police department continues; Pallavi Dhawan wrote a six-page affidavit detailing her son’s medical history and why she kept his body covered with bags of ice in a bathtub.… […]Jennifer Shrum
- Obama & Biden Announce $600 Million in Job Grants April 18, 2014President Obama is putting BIG money behind a new job training initiative, investing $600 million in a program that aims to prepare college students for the job market.… […]Jennifer Shrum
- GM Doesn’t Need ‘Park It’ Order April 18, 2014According to a federal judge in Corpus Christi, General Motors doesn’t need to issue a ‘park it’ order on the recalled cars.… […]Jennifer Shrum
- Three Republicans Lead Pack of Potential GOP Candidates – Can Hillary Beat Them? April 18, 2014These three GOPers lead the pack of potential Republican candidates for president in 2016.… […]Jennifer Shrum