New research out of Europe shows you’ll workout harder if you listen to dance music! Experts say the speed and genre of music can influence the intensity at which you exercise. To find this out, 18 adults listened to over 50 types of music while walking all with the same tempo. Basically, people took more steps and went farther listening to pop or techno, compared to reggae or jazz.
Want a Better Workout? Listen To Dance Music!
by Nightcap Web Desk
- 27674No CommentsWant+a+Better+Workout%3F+Listen+To+Dance+Music%212013-07-12+19%3A34%3A17Thomas+Fornofhttp%3A%2F%2Fnightcaptv.com%2F%3Fp%3D27674
- 12 year old Cancer Patient Gets Holiday Surprise December 5, 2013Life isn’t supposed to be difficult for 12-year old children. “He doesn’t want to be different, most boys his age don’t; he wants to fit in,” Erica Buffington said about her son. Tell that to Eric Jenkins of Fort Worth. … […]tribselenahernandez
- Beyonce and Jay Z Go Vegan December 5, 2013What birthday present do you get for the man who has everything? A new lifestyle. Rapper Jay Z turns 44 Wednesday and, in honor of this milestone, he’s decided to try his hand at being vegan for the next three … […]Thomas Fornof
- Celebrity Chef Admits Cocaine Use December 5, 2013Celebrity Chef Nigella Lawson admitted Wednesday in a UK court that she has used cocaine a handful of times, but she denied habitually using illegal drugs and accused her ex-husband of spreading that allegation to hurt her reputation. Lawson said … […]Thomas Fornof
- Miley Cyrus Leading for Time Magazine Person of the Year December 5, 2013Today is the last day to vote for Time’s Person of the Year and, at last check, Miley Cyrus is leading the way. Cyrus is taking to Twitter, which Time is also using to let fans vote, and asking her … […]Thomas Fornof
- West Plant Explosion: Paramedic Sentenced in Texas Plant Explosion December 5, 2013A former paramedic in the town of West, where a fertilizer plant explosion killed 15 people, was sentenced Wednesday to 21 months in prison after pleading guilty in a pipe bomb case that is not linked to the blast. Bryce … […]Thomas Fornof