Ted Cruz is defending his citizenship once again. While the Texas republican senator is trying to dismiss talk of a possible run for the White House in 2016, Cruz walked into another loaded question. Could he actually be eligible for the presidency? On a Sunday talk show, again, he adamantly said yes. Despite being born in Canada, Cruz says the fact is very clear his mother is a US citizen and is not up for debate. Ted Cruz, who is a favorite among tea party members, has ruffled feathers in Washington with ultra-conservative stances on immigration, the tax code and gun rights.
Is Ted Cruz Eligible for Presidency?
by Nightcap Web Desk
- 28530No CommentsIs+Ted+Cruz+Eligible+for+Presidency%3F2013-07-22+19%3A42%3A01Thomas+Fornofhttp%3A%2F%2Fnightcaptv.com%2F%3Fp%3D28530
- Food Fight: Will Albertsons’ Tom Thumb Purchase Cost Grocery Shoppers? March 8, 2014Grocery shoppers in Dallas-Fort Worth need a program. So many choices. Kroger, Aldi, Wal-Mart just to name a few and then there’s Albertsons which this week bought Safeway and its Texas namesake Tom Thumb. Viola Butler isn’t buying into the … […]Barry Carpenter
- Star Speaks Out Against Paparazzi Filming Children March 7, 2014While promoting her Veronica Mars Movie, Kristen Bell gave her passionate view against Paparazzi filming celebrity children.… […]tribmachernandez
- Albertson’s Closer to Buying Safeway March 7, 2014In an estimated $9 billion dollar deal, Albertson’s has gotten one step closer to acquiring Safeway, the parent company of grocer Tom Thumb. This has been rumored for awhile and would give the company the number one traditional grocery market … […]Jennifer Shrum
- Facebook Says No to Guns March 7, 2014Facebook is cracking down on guns; a new policy plans to block minors from seeing gun sale postings. The social media site will also pull posts of sales that don’t require a background check. Until now, Facebook only regulated the … […]Jennifer Shrum
- Texas Man to Stand Trial for Childhood Crime March 7, 2014In Conroe, Texas, just north of Houston, a judge ruled that a man can be tried for a murder he is accused of committing when the victim died, 13 years after the attack.Don Willburn Collins was 13 when he allegedly … […]Jennifer Shrum