The Postal Service has come up with a solution to make some money. Just add alcohol! The struggling mail agency is wanting to increase business through the delivery of booze. It tried in 2011 to get Congress to lift a 100 year old ban that prevents it from doing this. It failed. Now, they’re trying again in order to compete with Fed-Ex and UPS. The Postal Service is losing millions in revenue in recent years.
Postal Service To Deliver Alcohol?
by Nightcap Web Desk
- 29939No CommentsPostal+Service+To+Deliver+Alcohol%3F+2013-08-03+00%3A57%3A51Lorenzohttp%3A%2F%2Fnightcaptv.com%2F%3Fp%3D29939
- NCAA Athletes Won’t Get Paid, But Will Get Unlimited Food April 21, 2014NBA commissioner Adam Silver says his top priority right now is to raise the league’s minimum age from 19 to 20 years old. He says part of the negotiations is to make sure student athletes have more of their expenses … […]Jennifer Shrum
- California legal battle over rare aluminum penny April 21, 2014California legal battle over rare aluminum penny… […]Jennifer Shrum
- 16-year-old hitches a ride in plane’s landing gear April 21, 2014Officials are calling it a miracle that a 16-year-old runaway survived a roughly 5-hour flight from California to Hawaii while he was stowed away in the plane’s wheel well. (CNN) — The first sign something was off was when the … […]Jennifer Shrum
- SALEM DEBUT ON WGN April 20, 2014This weekend one epic fantasy production is bringing magic and the Salem Witch Trials right into our homes. WGN America is branching out into scripted television and doing it with a bang with their new series Salem. Filmed in … […]tribmachernandez
- Homeless doing a Podcast? April 19, 2014If you drive near downtown, chances are you’ve seen them. They are as much a part of a major city as traffic or pollution. Whether it’s guilt or disdain, most Americans choose to ignore this very large part of … […]tribmachernandez