FYI

New Laser Technology Erases Tattoo Regrets: The Alternative in a Flash

Tattoo BeforeTATTOO AFTERAn estimated 45 million Americans have tattoos–and 20% of those have regrets–including Brenda Brooks who was the girl with the dragon tattoo way before the girl with the dragon tattoo.

“Oh gosh,” Brenda recalled. “I got it in my early 20′s and it sounded like a really good idea at the time.”

That was then–this is now–almost 30 years later.

“It’s old and faded,” Brenda said. “It’s just not projecting the image that I want to have for myself. It’s time for it to go.

Brenda is looking for teaching job and figures getting rid of the tattoo may help her get a job.

She’s wanted to do it for a long time and decided now is the time because of this–the newly FDA approved aesthetic laser to remove tattoos called PicoSure.

It uses short pulses of energy to shatter the ink without damaging the skin.

Skintastic Cosmetic Surgeon Jeffrey Adelglass is the first and only doctor in Dallas-Fort Worth with the technology which he calls a game-changer.

“I think there is a large population that have been living with a mistake that they made 10, 15, 20 or more years ago there is no need to now, Dr. Adelglass said. “Before with this older technology, until then it hurt, it was costly it was 12 to 14 sessions. With this, 3 to 4 minutes.”

It took about 3 minutes for Brenda’s tattoo to disappear. The laser works almost like an eraser and without pain pills or pain cream–it was suddenly over.

“You know what Brenda?” Dr. Adelglass asked. We’re done.”

Brenda hid her tattoo from her parents for almost 30 years—but not anymore. It was the first time she’d seen her shoulder without a tattoo in three decades.

“Oh my gosh,” Brenda said while looking at her non-inked shoulder. “Oh my gosh, I’m speechless.”

Treatment sessions start at $300.00 depending on the size, location and color of the tattoo.

As for Brenda–she’ll need one or two more sessions.

No dragon tattoo?

Priceless.

“I will no longer be the girl with the dragon tattoo,” Brenda smiled.

VIEW & ADD COMMENTS

11 Comments to “New Laser Technology Erases Tattoo Regrets: The Alternative in a Flash”

ravenhawk said:
    July 23, 2013 at 1:38 PM

wish i had the money for this

wish to be inkless said:
      September 16, 2013 at 7:29 PM

I am going to sell a bunch of stuff on eBay/Etsy, save every spare nickle, and get this done. Whoo-Hoo!

The ones I want removed have already had a few laser treatments. The results were so disappointing (and painful!) I stopped. I have been waiting for 15 years for some new tech to come out..

Hopefully this isn't another over hyped, expensive treatment with disappointing results, like the first generation laser treatments…

Barry Carpenter responded:
        September 23, 2013 at 8:09 PM

FYI: I’m probably going to be doing a follow-up after her 3rd treatment. Just the first treatment was pretty amazing but it will be interesting to see the final results and how removing the tattoo impacted her life.

Michelle said:
    July 27, 2013 at 11:55 AM

ravenhawk Skintastic has need for before and after pictures and you might get a deal!!! Call them , or email me michelle@lamontpr.com http://www.skintastic.com

aiyarogers said:
    August 4, 2013 at 10:39 PM

The cost of removing tattoos are very expensive but if you really want to remove your tattoos then there is no other way but to spend on tattoo removal kits. Before having those tattoos think it over several times so that you won't regret it in the future.

wish to be inkless said:
      September 16, 2013 at 7:34 PM

You can say that again and again and again!

People change, what is hip and cool when you are young might be not so much when you are middle aged. I'll bet a lot of people will be getting those neck tattoos blasted off.

クロエ 激安 said:
    September 14, 2013 at 2:08 AM

coach 値段 クロエ 激安 http://www.yazhouylc.com/

adidas スニーカー サイズ said:
    September 18, 2013 at 3:49 AM

レディースナイキスニーカー adidas スニーカー サイズ http://www.adidasonillnessjp.org/

パズドラ 縛りプレイ said:
    October 15, 2013 at 3:47 AM

ギリシャ神話 ヘルメス

カメラ 三脚 コンパク said:
    October 17, 2013 at 8:42 PM
    http://www.blueboxpartners.com/link.asp?p=46 said:
    November 27, 2013 at 10:15 PM

I found a driver, but they explained, ‘We won’t be able to get to where you are. It truly is blocked off,’ Macon explained Tuesday from his regulation business in downtown San Antonio. Tuesday, the recordsetting highway racer he ran 153 marathons in 2012, the foremost by any person within a year was property, leaving behind a nightmare encounter. As he ran his one,025th marathon, and his tenth in Boston, two bombs have been detonated close to the end line within the 26.2mile race, killing 3 people and injuring a lot more than one hundred fifty many others.
    http://www.blueboxpartners.com/link.asp?p=46 http://www.blueboxpartners.com/link.asp?p=46