Are billionaire farmers still getting farm aid?? Lately, we’ve all been hearing stories about farm aid; specifically, billions being cut from the food stamp program or milk potentially hitting $8 a gallon. This is all in an effort to save government money. But what if the government is still giving tax breaks to billionaire farmers?
Farm Aid to Billionaires?
by Charlie Berens
Story Teller & Host
- 37252No CommentsFarm+Aid+to+Billionaires%3F2013-11-08+17%3A20%3A56Jennifer+Shrumhttp%3A%2F%2Fnightcaptv.com%2F%3Fexternal_media%3Dfarm-aid-to-billionaires
- Wylie Teen Found Dead, 2 Teens Arrested March 10, 2014Two north Texas teens are accused of murder after Garland, Texas police spotted them running from a wooded area near Firewheel Mall. Officers found the body of 17-year-old Ivan Mejia at the location authorities believe the boy was killed in … […]Jennifer Shrum
- Police Investigating Suspicious Death at Texas A&M March 10, 2014Police on the Texas A&M University campus are investigating the death of a person believed to have fallen from a sixth floor balcony. The name of the deceased has not been released; an autopsy has been ordered to determine exact … […]Jennifer Shrum
- Heinz Ketchup Suing Irving Company Over Label March 10, 2014Ketchup company Heinz is suing the Irving-based Figueroa Brothers company over the bottle design of Melinda’s Spicy Ketchup. In the suit filed in federal court, Heinz claims they have tried to settle with Figueroa outside of court, but to no … […]Jennifer Shrum
- Blackberry Sells Las Colinas Campus March 10, 2014It’s been months since Blackberry put up its Las Colinas campus for sale, but the 460,000 square foot property has finally been sold to Canadian investor Bookfield Property Group. Blackberry has taken some big losses in the last few years; … […]Jennifer Shrum
- Plane and Skydiver Fall From Sky March 10, 2014A Cessna in Mulberry, Florida was doing ‘touch and goes’ when it got caught in a parachute; the plane cut the cords and the skydiver was thrown to the ground as the plane did a nosedive. No one was seriously … […]Jennifer Shrum