Charlie Berens met up with Johnny Rzeznik of the Goo Goo Dolls to talk about playing solo and the band’s new album.
Goo Goo Dolls Lead Singer Opens Up About Playing Solo
by Mac Hernandez
The goal of Music Box is to showcase Dallas music, the local artist, the venues and even spotlight some of the acts that make their way through on their tours. It’s my hope to show that Dallas and the surrounding areas have a strong, growing music scene. So go check it out.
You can see more stories and highlights at www.dfwmusicbox.com as well.
- Share Story
- Last Call: After 68 Years of Burgers and Beers Club Schmitz to Close Doors April 18, 2014Club Schmitz–seen here shortly after it opened in 1946. Fast-forward 68 years and little has changed–outside or inside. Co-owner Bob Schmitz has worked there for 38 years. His dad and his cousin owned it for 30 years before that. “It … […]Barry Carpenter
- Wife of man attacked by swan files lawsuit April 17, 2014DES PLAINES, Ill. — A wrongful death lawsuit was filed on behalf of a man who was attacked by a swan.Anthony Hensley was responsible for two swans at the bay colony drive condo complex near Des Plaines.They were … […]Jennifer Shrum
- Collin County Promises Pot Hole Repair on 75 April 17, 2014It’s been a bumpy road for commuters in McKinney, but Collin County has finally promised that the pot holes on 75 South would be fixed. But then…… […]Jennifer Shrum
- Georgia woman pleads guilty to mis-handling hundreds of mammogram results April 17, 2014(CNN) — A former Georgia hospital technician was sentenced to up to six months in prison after pleading guilty to manipulating the mammogram records of 1,289 patients. Ten of those women were given false negatives, and two of them are … […]Jennifer Shrum
- Rapper Christ Bearer Mutilates Self, Jumps From Balcony April 17, 2014The rapper known as Christ Bearer, affiliated with the group North Star, critically injured himself Wednesday morning before jumping off of a balcony. LOS ANGELES (CNN) — Rapper Andre Johnson severed his penis and jumped from a Los Angeles apartment … […]Jennifer Shrum